- Relationship coaching and counselling for all stripes of relationship
- Gender/sexual identity counselling
- Career counselling
- Grief counselling
- Stress management
- Life Purpose advice
- End of life consultancy
- Bereavement support especially pet bereavement
- Reiki (a type of energy/spiritual healing)
I can't offer:
- psychological or psychiatric care, such as mental health diagnoses
- medicare or health fund rebates
I believe life starts with understanding yourself: interactions, needs and paths to contentment all begin there.
Therefore, with relationship coaching and counselling I make sure to see everyone individually first, before I see groups so that I can begin with the self.
I find many people just require relationship coaching: communication strategies, techniques around negotiating needs and boundaries and relationship agreements.
For all counselling, my approach is:
- Queer-friendly – Bi, lesbian, pansexual, gay, asexual, demisexual and beyond
- Poly-friendly – Polyamory - ethical, consensual non-monogamy
- Trans-friendly – Beyond simple notions of biology, sex and gender
- Kink-friendly – I understand what BDSM can add to a relationship and what helps keep it safe, sane and consensual
- Sex-worker-friendly – I offer informed, non-judgemental support
- Fat-accepting – Health At Every Size
- Feminist – Valuing women and our challenges in a male-oriented world
- Sex-positive – Celebrating sexuality not avoiding it